Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome my boy!

© 2010 Joshua Stark

A quick post, asking you to welcome our new baby boy!  Ruben Antonio William Stark, born last Friday.  Both Mama and baby are fine, although none of us here have gotten much sleep.

We are now four in our family, and I am constantly amazed at the miracles I've been allowed, and frequently overwhelmed with emotion.  This has been one roller coaster of a year...

(note:  I don't post pictures of my kids because they are very young.  When they are old enough to consent to their photos, I'll do it.  Or, maybe if we get some nice portraits done at some point.)

3 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Congratulations fella, first pint's on me
SBW

Bpaul said...

Woohoo!

Josh said...

Thanks, gents. Bushwacker, I'll bill ye. I prefer Boddington's (not much of a beer drinker, I prefer the harder stuff).